10 December 2012

Paperwhites

Shhhh, don't tell, it's a secret!  We planted paperwhite bulbs that we'll be bringing home to our families for winter break.  Paperwhites are popular bulbs to force indoors.  Plant them in early December for a showy and fragrant display of white flowers just in time for the holidays.  We'll be tending to our plants and watching them grow over the next couple of weeks.  The children drew and wrote about planting paperwhites in their writing books. 




Today I plant my plant.

Today we planted paperwhites.  We are planting bulbs not seeds.
We are going to plant them indoor.

I am planting a paperwhite.  It is for my family.

I will plant a paperwhite at school today.
I planted a paperwhite!  I am giving it to my family!
I am very excited!!!

Today we are going to plant a paperwhite and in a couple
of weeks we are to bring it home.

Today we are going to plant a paperwhite flower and I like to plant.
 I am going to give it to my mom and dad.

I hope I get a bulb.  The bulb is so pretty.

It my flower I'm going to share it with my sister.